Daily Value: 11%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||126µg||31%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||9g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 3 small heads Red Leaf lettuce or 1 large head butter or Oak leaf
- 2 cups leftover acorn squash wedges, cut into 2-inch chunks, at room
- 1/3 cup acorn squash seeds, roasted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil