Daily Value: 19%
|Folic Acid (B9)||31µg||8%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups sliced fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream, optional