Daily Value: 14%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||124µg||31%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed in microwave about 5 minutes (or fresh cooked peas)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, leaves and softer stems only
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar