Daily Value: 14%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||124µg||31%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Puff pastry pockets filled with a chocolate peanut butter cup candy... now that's wicked good!...
It just doesn’t get any easier or more delicious than this! Sautéed ground beef, onion...
Maybe I am being a little hyperbolic, but the sweet-salty-crisp combination of bacon and maple...
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed in microwave about 5 minutes (or fresh cooked peas)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, leaves and softer stems only
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar