Daily Value: 14%
Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||124µg||31%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen peas, thawed in microwave about 5 minutes (or fresh cooked peas)
- 6 sprigs fresh mint, leaves and softer stems only
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon unseasoned rice vinegar