Daily Value: 10%
Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Milk-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||2µg||1%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 2 qt water
- 6 oz Rice noodles (¼-inch wide)
- 3 T Fresh lime juice
- 3 T Catsup
- 1 T Brown sugar
- 3 T Peanut oil or vegetable oil
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic; minced or pressed
- 1 T Fresh chile; minced OR
- 2 c Carrots; grated
- 4 lg Eggs; lightly beaten with a pinch of salt
- 6 to 8 scallions; chopped (about 1 cup)