Daily Value: 7%
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||76µg||19%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 can (14 ounces) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained and quartered
- 1 medium tomato, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup prepared Italian salad dressing