Daily Value: 17%
Sugar-Conscious, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||30µg||8%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||4g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 4 ( ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 cups diced fresh plum tomatoes
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt