Daily Value: 11%
Low-Fat-Abs, Sugar-Conscious, Kidney-Friendly, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||21µg||5%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 2 (5.4-ounce) packages toasted pinenut couscous mix
- 2 cups fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup diced red bell pepper