Daily Value: 12%
|Folic Acid (B9)||119µg||30%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||1g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 package (16 ounces) dried split peas
- 8 cups water
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 2 cups cubed fully cooked lean ham
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 5 teaspoons reduced-sodium chicken bouillon granules
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil