Daily Value: 35%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||57µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||13g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This recipe comes from Sally's Baking Addiction, by Sally McKenney. Homemade peanut butter cups...
Fresh kale sautéed with cumin, mustard seed, chili flakes, ginger and California dried plums...
Spice up your morning routine with these quick and easy waffles. Kretschmer added pumpkin for a...
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 3 lbs round steak thinly cut 1/8" strips 3" long (no bone)
- 4 lg quartered and separated sweet white onions (Maui if you can get them)
- 6-8 lg green bell peppers (cut into strips)
- 1 Cup Janapanse style soy sauce
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1 Tbl ginger
- 1 Minced garlic clove
- 1/8 Cup sesame oil
- 2 Cups uncooked CalRose rice in 2 1/4 cups of water
- pickled ginger