Daily Value: 36%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||61µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||13g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 3 lbs round steak thinly cut 1/8" strips 3" long (no bone)
- 4 lg quartered and separated sweet white onions (Maui if you can get them)
- 6-8 lg green bell peppers (cut into strips)
- 1 Cup Janapanse style soy sauce
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1 Tbl ginger
- 1 Minced garlic clove
- 1/8 Cup sesame oil
- 2 Cups uncooked CalRose rice in 2 1/4 cups of water
- pickled ginger