Daily Value: 35%
Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||57µg||14%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||13g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
One of the most popular recipes I’ve ever run on the blog, this was the result of Phoebe...
I love soft silken tofu, and this spicy soup is surprisingly addictive. The mushroom stock gives...
Rich, sweet, moist and yet completely free from flour and refined sugar, this Italian lemon and...
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 3 lbs round steak thinly cut 1/8" strips 3" long (no bone)
- 4 lg quartered and separated sweet white onions (Maui if you can get them)
- 6-8 lg green bell peppers (cut into strips)
- 1 Cup Janapanse style soy sauce
- 1 Cup water
- 1/2 Cup white sugar
- 1 Tbl ginger
- 1 Minced garlic clove
- 1/8 Cup sesame oil
- 2 Cups uncooked CalRose rice in 2 1/4 cups of water
- pickled ginger