Daily Value: 14%
Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||11µg||3%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon flavor extract (banana, orange, strawberry, etc)
- food coloring (any color u want ur lolli's to be)
- li hing mui seeds (you can substitute this with any candy choice. skittles, gum, gummy bears, etc)
- candy molds (molds that can handle or that is made for HOT temp.candy)
- lollipop sticks (you can find these in walmart and craft stores in the craft area)