Daily Value: 14%
Kidney-Friendly, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||11µg||3%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon flavor extract (banana, orange, strawberry, etc)
- food coloring (any color u want ur lolli's to be)
- li hing mui seeds (you can substitute this with any candy choice. skittles, gum, gummy bears, etc)
- candy molds (molds that can handle or that is made for HOT temp.candy)
- lollipop sticks (you can find these in walmart and craft stores in the craft area)