Daily Value: 13%
High-Fiber, Low-Carb, Low-Sodium
Sugar-Conscious, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||138µg||35%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||15g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 6 medium avocados, halved, pitted, peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil plus leaves for garnish
- 1/2 cup finely chopped shallots
- Ciabatta bread slices, toasted
- Assorted crudités (such as mini bell peppers, celery, fennel, sugar snap peas, and carrots)