Daily Value: 29%
Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||80µg||20%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large onion, halved and thinly sliced crosswise (4 cups)
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Eight 1/2-inch-thick slices of whole-grain bread
- Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces imported GruyÃ¨re cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 half-sour pickles, thinly sliced lengthwise