Daily Value: 9%
|Folic Acid (B9)||22µg||5%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||2g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here's an idea: Do a mix-and-match. Make up a couple of different seasoning mixtures and roast...
Think all club sandwiches are created equal? Think again because this one is a keeper. No...
Deep-frying is a method I prefer to avoid for everyday cooking, but this is one of the dishes for...
- Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Recipe
- Cinnabon's Classic Cinnamon Roll Recipe
- McDonald's Big Mac Recipe
- Junk in Da Trunk Recipe
- The Ultimate Grilled Cheese Recipe
- Homemade Tootsie Rolls Recipe
- Pecan Praline-Crusted Yams Recipe
- Classic Slow-Cooker Beef Stew Recipe
- Potato Chip Cookies Recipe
- â€œWorldâ€™s Bestâ€ Mac and Cheese Recipe
- 8 ounces old-fashioned rolled oats, about 2 cups
- 1 1/2 ounces raw sunflower seeds, about 1/2 cup
- 3 ounces sliced almonds, about 1 cup
- 1 1/2 ounces wheat germ, about 1/2 cup
- 6 ounces honey, about 1/2 cup
- 1 3/4 ounces dark brown sugar, about 1/4 cup packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 6 1/2 ounces chopped dried fruit, any combination of apricots, cherries or blueberries