Daily Value: 109%
Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||301µg||75%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||54g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||6g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 5 pounds meaty oxtails
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, cut into half moons, about 1/4-inch thick
- 2 stalks celery, cut into 1/4-inch thick pieces
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry red wine
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes, with juice
- 2 bay leaves
- 8 ounces button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, divided
- 1 small shallot, finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice