Daily Value: 6%
Low-Fat-Abs, Sugar-Conscious, Dairy-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||10µg||3%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Instead of grabbing a bag of potato chips, make a batch of healthy kale chips from Paulding &...
Executive Chef Kevin Long (from the kitchens of Red Lantern Restaurant and Lounge in Boston’s...
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 clove garlic, crushed and peeled
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 small carrot, peeled, trimmed, and thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 small leek, whites and pale green parts only, trimmed,
- 1 rib celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 lbs crustacean shells
- 1 lb white-fleshed fish heads (gills removed) and
- 3 tbsp olive oil