Daily Value: 7%
Fat-Free, Low-Fat-Abs, Vegan, Vegetarian, Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Milk-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||22µg||5%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||0g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 1/2 cup kombucha tea starter (see first step below)
- 1 kombucha tea starter culture (called "mother")
- Distilled white vinegar for rinsing equipment
- 1 quart spring water or filtered water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 black tea bags
- 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup orange juice