Daily Value: 2%
|Folic Acid (B9)||10µg||2%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||1g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||0g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
Add some Mediterranean flavors to your next casserole dish.
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (2 cloves)
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil, plus extra for brushing bread
- 1/3 cup Italian mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup pitted and chopped kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper