Daily Value: 15%
|Folic Acid (B9)||63µg||16%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||8g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 pounds large shrimp, preferably head-on
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons Asian sweet chile sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 medium jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass, tender inner white bulb only, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Steamed rice, for serving