Daily Value: 34%
|Folic Acid (B9)||96µg||24%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||14g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
An innovative salad recipe from the home and style expert, Svitlana Flom, who is also the Editor-In...
Candy Corn Pebbles™ are a new limited-edition version of Pebbles cereal. It's packed with...
An easy breakfast burrito packed with chicken, eggs, salsa, and guacamole will satisfy even the...
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 to 3 really good shots hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco)
- 1 red onion, sliced into very thin rings
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs, beaten with 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 1/2 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 4 small organic chicken breasts, butterflied and lightly pounded to 1/4-inch thick
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup grated pecorino
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 head escarole, washed, spun dry, cut into bite size pieces