Daily Value: 26%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||34µg||9%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
If clementines are unavailable, substitute 1/3 cup freshly squeezed juice and a little zest from a...
These cookies take oatmeal to new levels with chocolate chips and coconut.
A healthy take on carrot cake. Utilize Greek yogurt and canola oil to produce moist, flavorful...
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 g arlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash cayenne
- 1/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined