Daily Value: 23%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||23µg||6%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||11g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||4g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This recipe comes from Sally's Baking Addiction, by Sally McKenney. Homemade peanut butter cups...
Fresh kale sautéed with cumin, mustard seed, chili flakes, ginger and California dried plums...
Spice up your morning routine with these quick and easy waffles. Kretschmer added pumpkin for a...
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 g arlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 pound fully cooked smoked sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- Dash cayenne
- 1/4 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1/2 cup cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1/4 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined