Daily Value: 109%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||376µg||94%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||38g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||20g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This cake highlights the fruit-forward qualities of the olive oil, while balancing out the citrus...
Enjoy this easy and delicious maple pulled pork with flavorful spices enhanced by the subtle...
This vegetarian chili is hearty and healthy. Start soaking the dried beans for this easy chili...
- 2 quarts water
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) whole chicken, cut up
- 1 (15-ounce) can baby lima beans, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can baby lima beans, undrained
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce