Daily Value: 109%
Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||376µg||94%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||38g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||20g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Here’s a crispy, crunchy oven-fried chicken recipe from Kretschmer that won’t leave...
Potato cakes are a traditional Irish food and are available in supermarkets and Irish specialty...
A sweet take on pizza from chef Giuseppe Manco at Dellarocco’s in New York, featuring Nutella...
- 2 quarts water
- 1 (3 1/2-pound) whole chicken, cut up
- 1 (15-ounce) can baby lima beans, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can baby lima beans, undrained
- 2 (28-ounce) cans whole tomatoes, undrained and chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen baby lima beans
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cream-style corn
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter or margarine
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce