Daily Value: 19%
|Folic Acid (B9)||62µg||15%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||16g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||3g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
There are plenty of ways to gussy up a burger. But to make one that's as mouthwatering as it is...
This go-to recipe for classic barbecued ribs embraces what we refer to as our "oven-cheat...
A cold soup that can be prepared ahead of time is an ideal start to dinner on Fire Island —...
- 2 tablespoons anise seeds
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon loosely packed saffron threads
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 8 skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup shelled fava beans
- 1/2 cup fresh peas, preferably English peas
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound button mushrooms, halved
- 8 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 thyme sprigs
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- One 12-ounce bottle Belgian beer
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley