Daily Value: 18%
Sugar-Conscious, Gluten-Free, Wheat-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free, Alcohol-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||141µg||35%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||12g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Have a question about the nutrition data? Let us know.
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
Challah is a sweet Jewish bread, served throughout the holidays and the Sabbath. Other traditional...
Lemon and orange juices add a bright citrus note to roasted carrots. The honey glaze brings out the...
What a tasty way to eat your broccoli! Savor lots of cheese, garlic, and flaky crescents. This...
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 artichokes (about 8 ounces each)
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 large eggs, at room temperature, beaten
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Boiling water
- 3/4 cup frozen fava beans
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped sage
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped rosemary
- 1 tomato—peeled, seeded and chopped