Watch a Bro Dressed as a Gorilla Chase a Bro Dressed as a Banana
Today on The Daily Meal
- People Actually Built These Amazing Gingerbread Houses
- How To Host The Perfect Gingerbread House Competition
- Amazon Offers Easy Way To Donate While Finding The Best Cyber Monday Deal
- 6 Interesting Facts about Anthony Bourdain
- Major Fast-Food Workers’ Wage Strike Across 150 US Cities Planned for December 4
We're settling into our mid-afternoon lull here, which basically means finding the best food-related viral videos out there, and while we sometimes find some cool invisible driver prank, this one is just ridiculous.
It seems like a frat at a certain Trinity College had their pledges dress up as a gorilla and a banana, and then had the pledge dressed as a gorilla chase around the guy in the banana suit. Stupid, yes. Ridiculous, yes, but still completely amazing. Gorilla pledge even goes to the local café to buy a real banana, as banana pledge hides out in a tree, behind a trash can, and eventually gets tackled (oops, sorry, we spoiled the ending).
Watch for a good five minutes of amusement, and notice how nobody seems to cares that there is a gorilla chasing a banana around their library. Oh, college. (Fair warning: the sound track to this video is Black Eyed Peas. Mute if you find that offensive).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts