- St. Martha: Patron of Dieticians
Watch (Literal) Smashing Pumpkins
Recipe of the day
- A Grande Affair to Remember: Barista Marries Former Customer at Starbucks
- 5 Budget-Friendly Recipe Tips for an Outdoor Summer Engagement Party
- Last-Minute Tips on Hosting Your Outdoor Wedding Reception
- Top Planning Tips for Hosting a Destination Wedding
- 5 Healthy Dishes to Serve During Your Summer Engagement Party
Here's another Halloween piece to get you into the holiday. This YouTube video shows pumpkins falling, smashing, and coming back together in slow motion, set to creepy Halloween music. There are some expertly carved pumpkins and baby-ish voices singing, "Pumpkins are falling and breaking in pieces/ People are dying and needing your brains." Bonus: sparklers and spinning pumpkins. Let's all do this November 1.
The Daily Byte is a regular column dedicated to covering interesting food news and trends across the country. Click here for previous columns.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts