- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Waffles with Nougat
- 1 Cup plus 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 Teaspoons baking powder
- 3 Tablespoons sugar
- Beans for 1/2 vanilla pod
- 1 1/2 Cup buttermilk
- 4 eggs
- 200 grams soft nougat, such as ODENSE*
These nougat waffles could make for the most decadent breakfast or a really fun dessert. Mixing melted nougat into the batter means every bite will be heavenly.
Mix first 6 ingredients together. Then, stir in the melted nougat. Bake the mixture on a waffle iron.
Serve with good vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce.