- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
MTV VMA Swag Bag Includes Hot Pockets, All Because of Snoop
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Skittles
- Things You Didn't Know About Kellogg's Corn Flakes
- Going Beyond Meat: How One Company’s Meatless Meat Appeals to Carnivores
- What Is Cheetos Cheese Dust? And 8 Other Junk Food Mysteries Solved
- Ben & Jerry’s Renames Cookie Dough Ice Cream ‘I Dough, I Dough’ to Celebrate Marriage Equality Decision
While Fashion's Night Out people will be stuffing their faces with, oh, we don't know, macarons and champagne, Video Music Awards celebs like Taylor Swift and Tyler the Creator will be chowing down (hopefully) on free Hot Pockets from their swag bag. Excellent image there.
BuzzFeed went behind scenes at the VMAs, and while talking to the backstage people they found a box of Hot Pockets with the rest of the free goodies every celebrity gets.
"Hot Pockets actually has a great brand ambassador, Snoop," and the Hot Pockets plus a flashdrive of his music will be given out to the performers. Fabulous! Now if only we could figure out if we can still call him Snoop Dogg. Probably not, right?
Meanwhile, we're hoping Andy Samberg, Rashida Jones, Mac Miller, and Donald Glover will all be chowing down on these while hitting up the after-parties. It's definitely not a David Burke brownie (like the Tony Awards afterparty), but hey, booze requires lots of carbs and cheese. Done and done.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts