Vegetarian Greek Wrap Recipe
Daily Value: 10%
Vegetarian, Egg-Free, Peanut-Free, Tree-Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Fish-Free, Shellfish-Free
|Folic Acid (B9)||103µg||26%|
|Fatty acids, total monounsaturated||3g||0%|
|Fatty acids, total polyunsaturated||2g||0%|
Exclusive from The Daily Meal
This wrap was inpspired by a desire to make a wrap with vegetarian protein that is also high in fiber. The result is a delicious Greek-inspired wrap that carnivores, omnivores and vegetarians together.
Makes 2 Servings
- 1 12-inch tortilla
- 2 fresh red peppers
- 1 medium tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup hummus
1. Preheat oven to 350oF.
2. Slice red peppers. Spread peppers across a 3-inch deep baking dish.
3. Bake peppers in oven for 40 minutes. Once soft, set aside and cool.
4. Cut tortilla in half. Each half will make 1 wrap.
5. Spread hummus over each side of tortilla.
6. Dice tomato. Spread half of tomato pieces in the middle of each tortilla.
7. Put half of roasted red pepper slices, 1/8 cup spinach leaves, 1/8 cup of black olive slices, and 1/8 cup feta cheese crumbles in the center of each tortilla.
8. Roll into a wrap.
9. Eat and enjoy!
Recipe DetailsServings: 2
Total time: 30 minutes
Special Designations: Low-fat, Vegetarian, Kid-friendly, Healthy
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).