Vegan Avocado Mango Smoothies
Today on The Daily Meal
- Cook and Janitor of Nursing Home Kept Working without Pay Because 'If We Left, They Wouldn't Have Nobody'
- Outpouring of Appreciation for Cook and Janitor Who Stayed Behind at Shuttered Nursing Home (and How You Can Help)
- America’s Unhealthiest Fast Foods
- Best Turkey Tips for Thanksgiving
- McDonald’s Hires Ex-MythBuster to Improve Self-Image
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 large cup
1 tsp of honey (local if possible)
2 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cube the avocado.
2. Cut up the mango, for information on how to properly cut a mango click here.
3. Place all the fruit into a blender.
4. Drizzle in the honey.
5. Pour in the lemon juice.
6. Blend on high until smooth throughout.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts