- Earl S. (Tupperware) Tupper born (1907)
Vegan Avocado Mango Smoothies
Recipe of the day
- Senior Citizens May Soon Be Able to Use Food Stamps for Grocery Delivery
- Residents in Los Altos, California, Told to Boil Water After Discovery of E. Coli
- Michigan Stocks Waterways with 20 Million Fish to Boost Local Economy by Up to $4 Billion
- Blogger Spotlight: Lace & Lilacs
- Historic Fishing Town of Monterey, California, Gets New Funding to Focus on Sustainable Sourcing
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 large cup
1 tsp of honey (local if possible)
2 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cube the avocado.
2. Cut up the mango, for information on how to properly cut a mango click here.
3. Place all the fruit into a blender.
4. Drizzle in the honey.
5. Pour in the lemon juice.
6. Blend on high until smooth throughout.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts