- Moldy Cheese Day
Vegan Avocado Mango Smoothies
Recipe of the day
- World’s Largest Spice Company Will Be 70 Percent Organic and GMO-Free by 2016
- 12 Ways Your Kids Can Help Make Dinner
- Cheesemakers Anxiously Await FDA Findings on Safety of Raw Milk
- Argentine Ant Threatens Already-Dwindling Bee Population with Spread of Deadly Virus
- Perdue Buys Specialty Meat Purveyor Niman Ranch
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 large cup
1 tsp of honey (local if possible)
2 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cube the avocado.
2. Cut up the mango, for information on how to properly cut a mango click here.
3. Place all the fruit into a blender.
4. Drizzle in the honey.
5. Pour in the lemon juice.
6. Blend on high until smooth throughout.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts