Vegan Avocado Mango Smoothies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 large cup
1 tsp of honey (local if possible)
2 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cube the avocado.
2. Cut up the mango, for information on how to properly cut a mango click here.
3. Place all the fruit into a blender.
4. Drizzle in the honey.
5. Pour in the lemon juice.
6. Blend on high until smooth throughout.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here:
- 12 ways to eat cookie butter
- Ultimate Chipotle Menu Hacks
- Copycat Chick-Fil-A sandwich recipe
- The Science Behind Food Cravings
- How to Make Your Own Almond Flour
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).