- Agoston Haraszthy born (1812)
Vegan Avocado Mango Smoothies
Recipe of the day
- Environmentalist Eats Squirrel During News Segment on Meat Ethics
- Agricultural Agency Sued for Routinely Withholding Information on GMO Crops
- Farmers Turn to Hornet-Eating Plant to Save the Bees
- Whole Foods Admits That Its Bizarre $6 Asparagus Water Was a Mistake
- Blogger Spotlight: A Mind ‘Full’ Mom
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 large cup
1 tsp of honey (local if possible)
2 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cube the avocado.
2. Cut up the mango, for information on how to properly cut a mango click here.
3. Place all the fruit into a blender.
4. Drizzle in the honey.
5. Pour in the lemon juice.
6. Blend on high until smooth throughout.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts