- Sylvester (Crackers) Graham born (1794)
Vegan Avocado Mango Smoothies
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- 9 Things You Need to Know about Kombucha, Kimchi, and Other Probiotic Foods
- Everything You’re Doing to Ruin Your Metabolism, and What You Should Be Doing Instead
- Graphic Footage of Inhumane Slaughter Practices at Foster Farms Leads to Suspension of 5 Employees
- United States to Begin Importing Eggs From the Netherlands to Deal with Bird Flu-Related Shortage
- Chimpanzees Possess the Ability to Cook, and Can Appreciate a Good Sweet Potato
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 large cup
1 tsp of honey (local if possible)
2 tsp of lemon juice
1. Cube the avocado.
2. Cut up the mango, for information on how to properly cut a mango click here.
3. Place all the fruit into a blender.
4. Drizzle in the honey.
5. Pour in the lemon juice.
6. Blend on high until smooth throughout.
Check out more good stuff from Spoon University here:
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts