Vancouver’s Best Food Tours
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Vancouver’s culinary scene is expanding rapidly, but fortunately there are dozens of food tours that will quickly turn travelers into epicurean experts.
Whether you prefer to tour and taste under the guidance of a professional chef or catch and cook your own meal, Vancouver’s diverse array of culinary tours offers something for everyone. The Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts’ Granville Island Market Tour takes participants on a 90-minute walking tour through the Public Market, while those who wish to catch their meal can learn to trap crabs on the Swallow Tail Tours’ Catch and Cook Crab Tour.
While most of the tours are walking ones, those who seek to burn some calories while indulging in local food and wine pairings can hop on Cycle City Tours' Food Tour. Those with children or dietary restrictions can still participate with advance notice, as alternative drinks and dishes can be substituted.
No matter if beer, wine, or sake is your tipple of choice or if you crave Chinese or Spanish tapas, there is a Vancouver food tour to suit all palates.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts