Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Tyler Sullivan
Assistant Editor, The Daily Meal
- Likes: Words, food, furniture, and family, among other pretty things
- Dislikes: Peas, cold cut ham
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Bistro Francais, Rosarito Fish Shack, Fada, Posto, La Bonne Soupe and Captain Leonard's
- Foods I cannot live without: Good bread, Maryland blue crabs, East Coast oysters, eggs, olives, heirloom tomatoes, and cheese
- Best Meal Ever: "Chicken & Wine" - Chef: My Nonna, aka "Nonnie"
When you sign up for The Daily Meal’s newsletters you’re guaranteed delivery of all things food and drink. Seeking out the best places to eat and drink at home and abroad? Looking for tips on how to entertain around the table? Need a little...
Sure, it's been a busy week. So you may have missed some of the great stories put out by The Daily Meal's talented editors and their fantastic special contributors. But you wouldn't want to head into the weekend having missed some of the best...
This week in restaurant reviews, critic Michael Bauer reviews San Francisco restaurant Padrecito, a more local and sustainable version of popular older sister restaurant, Mamacita. Much of the produce at Padrecito comes from co-owner Sam Josi's family...
This recipe started as an experiment, but ended as a favorite that will be on my go-to list this summer. The cool flavors complement each other and create a not-too-heavy pasta salad that is perfect as a side or as a meal. Click here to see Make Dinner...
This Eastern European take on a Thanksgiving side dish is one of Culinary Content Network blogger Coconut & Lime's favorites.
Of this Thanksgiving dessert recipe, Desserts Required says, "Spicy Smiles are one of the most addictive cookies I have found... and they don't even have chocolate in them." We recommend you perfect these now.