Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Todd Duffey
I am an actor by heart (Office Space, Buffy, Barney and Friends), but one true passion I have is food! I'm a tinkerer in t he kitchen and a prophet of all that tastes great! I will go to any distance to find new, creative and intriguiing cuisine!
- Likes: New foods, New drinks, comedy
- Dislikes: bland, blah ideas/creations, ennui as a lifestyle
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Sushi 101, T-Bones chop house, Clearman's North Woods Inn, Roscoe's Waffles and Chicken
- Foods I cannot live without: breakfast foods, seafood, spicy cuisine, barbecue
- Best Meal Ever: Anything eaten while starving! Hahahaha!
Travelers to the Versailles of bookstores, Powell’s City of Books in Portland, Ore., might find themselves needing a browsing respite in the largest independent book store in the United States. Acquiesce then to the World Cup Coffee and Tea House,...
Portland, Ore., is widely regarded as a mecca for beer lovers and bike enthusiasts. The Tour de Lab, sponsored by Lucky Lab Brewing Company, is the annual event that brings both groups together. Founded by two Portland natives who built their dream in a...
If you’re choosing a hotel in Portland, Ore., especially if you're hoping for some unforgettable food while you're there, The Benson Hotel makes it easy for you with The Palm Court and El Gaucho. Whether you're looking for breakfast,...
No recipes posted by this user.