Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ rpantaleo
I'm a foodie who hates the word "foodie". I'm gluten free but not in the trendy way, more "i will get super sick if I eat gluten" way. I love watching horror movies between my fingers while eating popcorn with cheese sprinkle and ridiculous amounts of butter.
- Likes: making fun of food trends, baking by weight, gawking at food pics, and whole bottles of wine in one sitting.
- Dislikes: food trends, celebrity chefs, "hot" restaurants, molecular gastronomy, foam
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Friedman's Lunch in Chelsea Market, Haru Sushi in Boston, Gillies in Blacksburg VA
- Foods I cannot live without: Rudi's gluten free bread, dried cherries and raw almonds, almond butter, Reeses PB cups, cheddar cheese, green smoothies.
- Best Meal Ever: a celebration meal of roasted chicken, parmesan and white wine risotto, and asaparagus. yum.
Welcome to Valentine’s Day week! Hopefully you’ve already planned something spectacular for your sweetie. We’re sure you’ve stocked up on wine, champagne, heart shaped treats, and most importantly chocolate, butlet’...
Sweetened condensed milk, Key lime juice, eggs — this basic but magical base creates one of the most widely made and controversial desserts in Florida: the Key lime pie. Purists will vehemently insist that there is only one way to make a Key lime...
The journey down the ice cream aisle is a long and complicated road when you have a sweet tooth. Choices ranging from basic store brand vanilla to artisanal boozy sorbet crowd supermarket shelves these days, and not just at Whole Foods. More and more,...
No recipes posted by this user.