Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Natalie Brewster
In second grade, I had to do a project on my favorite things so I made a poster solely about chocolate cake. Eighteen years later, I’m just as obsessed with food. I write my own food blog, Piece of (Chocolate) Cake, about fine dining on a shoestring budget and have covered New York food and dining for websites like AOL's City's Best, Artisan's Kitchen, and Tasting Table.
- Likes: chocolate cake (obviously), peanut butter, the Mediterranean diet, shell fish, artichokes, Brussels sprouts, tuna tartare, nectarines...I could keep going
- Dislikes: raw onion, kokkinisto (also known, in my family, as "Greek chicken and rice"), hot dogs
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: ABC Kitchen in New York, Il Piccolo Grande Chef in Rome
- Foods I cannot live without: avocados (I put them on everything) and Greek yogurt with granola (my breakfast, every morning)
- Best Meal Ever: the birthday dinners my mom made for me when I was growing up, usually involving flank steak and garlic mashed potatoes
Another Valentine’s Day come and gone, another holiday spent stomaching mass-produced pharmacy chocolate. However, with Brooklyn, N.Y., quickly becoming the most important chocolate manufacturing region west of Belgium, next year's Feb. 14 doesn...
To celebrate their new partnerships with Seamless and GrubHub, Tacombi at Fonda Nolita has launched a "Make Your Own Taco" (MYOT) service. Now, rather than lining up at the namesake VW bus, you can get the Mexican restaurant’s tacos...
La Pulperia, a restaurant from Carlos Barroz and Victor Medina, is now open in New York City's Hell’s Kitchen neighborhood. Named for the general stores found throughout South America, the spot will feature Latin cuisine with Italian and...
No recipes posted by this user.