Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Josh Gardner
I'm a food lover and graduate student in creative writing and striving to bring these two passions together
- Likes: experimenting in the kitchen, traveling to new places, trying new foods
- Dislikes: microwaves and anything melon-flavored
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Tudor's Biscuit World in Charleston, West Virginia
- Foods I cannot live without: Bacon, yogurt, olive oil, anchovies
- Best Meal Ever: i once accidentally created the most incredible lamb stew I've ever tasted and have yet to be able to replicate it
Weddings are once-in-a-lifetime celebrations, opportunities for friends and family to gather and celebrate a couple and toast to the beginning of their new future together. But whether you’re the best man or a third cousin twice removed of the bride...
So, you’re the best man or maid of honor. You’ve been tapped to give a toast at what will be (hopefully) the most important day in the lives of the bride and groom, the day they’ve been waiting a lifetime for. So what are you going to...
The dog days are winding to a close — do you know where your summer went? Did you do everything you daydreamed of this past winter? If not, you may be experiencing Last Minute Seasonal Regret, or LMSR. Until Pfizer gets FDA approval for...
No recipes posted by this user.