Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Jessica Meyer
Jessica Meyer currently lives in Austin, Texas where she is a full-time graduate student (MS Nutrition), gluten-free personal chef and nutritionist. Follow her on Twitter, Facebook, or her, blog to keep up to date with original recipes, gluten-free news and general life musings.
- Likes: Creating recipes, entertaining, live music, photography, vintage shopping and animals.
- Dislikes: Traffic, pickles and under-seasoned food.
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Wink (Austin, TX), Uchi (Austin, TX), Wild Sage (Jackson Hole, WY), Gramercy Tavern (New York, NY)
- Foods I cannot live without: breakfast tacos, caprese salads, “crazy wings” from George’s Bar (Waco, Texas), goat cheese, onions, garlic and fresh herbs
- Best Meal Ever: The Wagyu beef tenderloin dish from Wild Sage in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Served with summer vegetables, pistachio oil-whipped potatoes, tomato-horseradish gastrique and crispy American speck ham.
Dining out when you are gluten-free can be an intimidating experience. Luckily, Austin has got you covered. The talented chefs and restaurateurs who run the establishments that make up Austin's culinary landscape--from fine dining restaurants to...
Jessica Meyer of the blog ATX Gluten-Free gives us her favorite spots for food around Austin. Brunch: Fino Fancy: The Carillon Best Value: Taco Deli Bar Scene/Drinks: Lustre Pearl Business Lunch: Leaf Burger: Terra Burger Pizza: Austin's Pizza...
No recipes posted by this user.