Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ hoteddie
Lives in Venice, CA. Taught myself to cook with Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking many years ago. Don't own a microwave. I cook many styles and types of food: Mexican, Indian, Italian, and good ole' backyard grilling are my four go-to cuisines.
- Likes: Good food thoughtfully prepared. Intellegent conversation. A stiff drink at the end of the day.
- Dislikes: Stupid people. Bad food.
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Fioretto, Senba Sushi, La Cachette, Il Buco, NYC. Unfortunately, three of these no longer exist.
- Foods I cannot live without: Fresh fruits and vegetables, a good steak.
- Best Meal Ever: Adriana's in Massarosa, Italy
No articles posted by this user.
The cold weather always brings out the soup maker in me. This recipe for a spicy fresh vegetable soup couldn't be simpler to make. It has no added fat or oil. The Jalepeño, fresh ginger and turmeric give it a lovely aroma that is a little...