Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ GutterGourmet
Indefatigable obsessive gourmet gourmand trencherman.
- Likes: Calvin Trillin, Foie Gras, Oysters, Nose to Tail Dining, Raw Milk Cheeses
- Dislikes: FDA Regulations, Anti-Foie Gras Activists, Vegetarian Extremists, Food Phobias
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: DiFara's, Sushi Yasuda, Il Buco, La Grenouille, Keen's, Barney Greengrass, Katz's
- Foods I cannot live without: Pizza, uni, foie gras, culatello, oysters, washed rind cheeses, burgers, pork, pastrami, smoked sturgeon
- Best Meal Ever: Montreal-Au Pied de Cochon-foie gras cromesquis, canard conserve a/k/a duck in a can, foie gras poutine, duck carpaccio, foie gras boudin tart
Travel and Leisure just published its almost totally clueless ranking of the best cities for pizza. Chicago at number one? New York City only number three? No mention of New Haven, Conn.? I mean come on, get real. I said "almost" clueless...
Before becoming a restaurant, food, and beverage lawyer at several prominent law firms, I did my summer associate training at the firm of Baskin-Robbins. Profits that summer were abysmal not due to B&R's lack of popularity but due to my constant...
Having lived in Greenwich Village for more than 25 years, I did a double take when I saw the neon sign that was always a point of reference on Thompson Street. The Rocco's sign was still there but it had been superimposed with its new owners' name...
No recipes posted by this user.