Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ GutterGourmet
Indefatigable obsessive gourmet gourmand trencherman.
- Likes: Calvin Trillin, Foie Gras, Oysters, Nose to Tail Dining, Raw Milk Cheeses
- Dislikes: FDA Regulations, Anti-Foie Gras Activists, Vegetarian Extremists, Food Phobias
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: DiFara's, Sushi Yasuda, Il Buco, La Grenouille, Keen's, Barney Greengrass, Katz's
- Foods I cannot live without: Pizza, uni, foie gras, culatello, oysters, washed rind cheeses, burgers, pork, pastrami, smoked sturgeon
- Best Meal Ever: Montreal-Au Pied de Cochon-foie gras cromesquis, canard conserve a/k/a duck in a can, foie gras poutine, duck carpaccio, foie gras boudin tart
The most beautiful example of alliteration in the English language is quite possibly "blues, brews and barbecue." True to the sponsor's name, Friday night's New York Wine & Food Festival event was a thriller. Unlike the annual...
Travel and Leisure just published its almost totally clueless ranking of the best cities for pizza. Chicago at number one? New York City only number three? No mention of New Haven, Conn.? I mean come on, get real. I said "almost" clueless...
Before becoming a restaurant, food, and beverage lawyer at several prominent law firms, I did my summer associate training at the firm of Baskin-Robbins. Profits that summer were abysmal not due to B&R's lack of popularity but due to my constant...
No recipes posted by this user.