Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Frugal Foodista
I am a professional dancer with the Boston Ballet and an avid follower of the Bostonian food scene. Originally from England and then Toronto, I have lived in Boston for five years now…long enough to fall in love with the foodie community and everything that goes along with it ☺ My blog: www.frugalfoodista.com documents my adventures as a foodista!
- Likes: I love the sense of community I find all around Boston. I especially love food events and festivals that gather together interesting people, interesting foods and cultures…any excuse to get me around interesting people and good food…I am in ☺
- Dislikes: My biggest pet peeve is a restaurant that slaps an unfair price tag on food that does not match in quality. I am always as frugal as possible, but if I am going to spend indulge in something…it had better be worth it!
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Picco Restaurant, Tremont 647, Area IV
- Foods I cannot live without: lately I have been having a strong affinity towards Mexican food…I also love apples.
- Best Meal Ever: That’s just too darn hard to answer!
After a much too long hiatus from my favorite blogging group, the Boston Brunchers, a last minute invite got me a spot at this month's eating extravaganza. Once or twice a month, a group of Boston bloggers get together over brunch (or other food-...
About a year has gone by since Boston's first true Belgian frites shop, Saus, opened. This means that it has taken me just as much time to finally get myself over to its location in the Faneuil Hall area. Saus takes up a small storefront on the...
Editor's Note: Although Flour Bakery was already featured as a Sandwich of the Week, this breakfast sandwich is outstanding enough to warrant headlining the bakery a second time. Many people underestimate the power of a good sandwich. When...
No recipes posted by this user.