Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Francesca Borgognone
Check out our awesome Entertain boards on Pinterest!
- Likes: Risotto, cooking with my Nonna, old school tunes.
- Dislikes: toasted bagels, too-much ricotta, cottage cheese, too many cooks in the kitchen
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: The Ravenous Pig (FL), Park Avenue(NY), Artichoke (NY), Sibling Rivalry (MA)
- Foods I cannot live without: Broccoli Rabe, Gelato, Olives, Focaccia, Panzerotti, Ramen, my father's Sacher cake
- Best Meal Ever: at home..
We’ve finally reached the time of year fit for picnicking—spring! With summer quickly approaching, it’s only going to get warmer and you can make these picnic-ready recipes into beach-ready recipes. Add These Great Dishes to Your Picnic...
See where your favorite stars were seen this week. Restaurant Buzz And The Great Gatsby hard-partying continues. Best Friends and co-stars Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire partied with A-list guests that included Baz Luhrmann, Justin Timberlake,...
We’ve all been there: You’re heading to the beach, the park, the carnival, or any summer-perfect activity, really, and you want as few of your personal items on you as possible so you can enjoy yourself without the hassle of toting a bag...
Breakfast is a big deal in the Borgognone house. Every Saturday and Sunday is the same story: egg sandwiches on Saturdays; bagels and donuts on Sundays. I should mention that we also are mildly obsessed with eggs. Usually in one breakfast sitting, there...
Not to be a bit boasty or anything, but when cooking, there are a whole lot of fantastic Italian ingredients. Rich cheeses, salty, cured meats, oily olives — are you salivating yet? — are ideal and will always make a great spread as a starter...
There are very few people who aren't a fan of this Greek staple. As a spread, as a dip, as a sauce — it's the universal answer for all Grecian culinary woes. In this instance, I spread that tzatziki right across a lamb burger with all the...