Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Francesca Borgognone
Check out our awesome Entertain boards on Pinterest!
- Likes: Risotto, cooking with my Nonna, old school tunes.
- Dislikes: toasted bagels, too-much ricotta, cottage cheese, too many cooks in the kitchen
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: The Ravenous Pig (FL), Park Avenue(NY), Artichoke (NY), Sibling Rivalry (MA)
- Foods I cannot live without: Broccoli Rabe, Gelato, Olives, Focaccia, Panzerotti, Ramen, my father's Sacher cake
- Best Meal Ever: at home..
All right, all right, we’ve accepted a lot of changes in the move from classic Emily Post-style etiquette to the new wave of dos and don’ts when it comes to table manners, but there are a few rules that will always remain. Etiquette laws like...
Graduation is finally here. You’ve made it! Whether you’ve been cramming for months to finish your thesis, studying your butt off to ace your finals, or learning the ABCs, you, along with millions of other students of all ages, are a graduate...
We’ve finally reached the time of year fit for picnicking — spring! With summer quickly approaching, it’s only going to get warmer and you can make these picnic-ready recipes into beach-ready recipes. Add These Great Dishes to Your...
Breakfast is a big deal in the Borgognone house. Every Saturday and Sunday is the same story: egg sandwiches on Saturdays; bagels and donuts on Sundays. I should mention that we also are mildly obsessed with eggs. Usually in one breakfast sitting, there...
Not to be a bit boasty or anything, but when cooking, there are a whole lot of fantastic Italian ingredients. Rich cheeses, salty, cured meats, oily olives — are you salivating yet? — are ideal and will always make a great spread as a starter...
There are very few people who aren't a fan of this Greek staple. As a spread, as a dip, as a sauce — it's the universal answer for all Grecian culinary woes. In this instance, I spread that tzatziki right across a lamb burger with all the...