Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Elisa Mader
Freelance writer, food enthusiast and editor of The Daily Meal's Seattle City Page
- Likes: Farmers markets, crock pots, friends who cook for me
- Dislikes: Frozen food, sticky tables, mean people
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Skillet and Restaurant Zoë (Seattle), Alan Wong's (Honolulu), Picholine (NYC), Le Violon d'Ingres (Paris)
- Foods I cannot live without: Sushi, pie, cheese (but not all together)
- Best Meal Ever: Wild boar bolognese and a goat cheese cheesecake that provoked a bitter battle of spoons at Restaurant Zoë in Seattle.
Sidling into Pioneer Square with a cowboy swagger, Café Nordo returns with another deliciously eclectic culinary and theatrical spectacular, this time inspired by Spaghetti Westerns: “SMOKED!” Running now through June 16 on Thursday...
On Feb. 24, the Seattle Wine and Food Experience (SWFE) assembled local and international wineries, breweries, distilleries, purveyors of fine artisanal foods, and more than 20 of the region’s outstanding chefs in the Seattle Center...
Whether it’s an opportunity to enjoy quality time with the family, relish the arrival of springtime, or indulge in a lavish meal after Lent, Easter brunch is a very popular and festive occasion by longstanding tradition. Between fancy prix fixes,...
No recipes posted by this user.