Maria Cantú de Hines
Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ cantupete3
Born in Mexico, reside in Nebraska since 2002. Appreciative of different flavors around the world, though still a little bit conservative when it comes to exotic dishes.
- Likes: Herb and vegetable dominant flavors
- Dislikes: Dishes where main ingredients come in a can
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Asador Donostiarra, Las Pampas, Gorditas de Doña Tota, Jac & Ray
- Foods I cannot live without: Good old hot (spicy) salsa, rice, beans and corn tortillas.
- Best Meal Ever: Mother's mushroom and bell pepper stir fry, mother's Dijon and shrimp spaghetti
No articles posted by this user.
No recipes posted by this user.