Ali Rosen, Daily Meal Video
Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Ali Rosen
I am a food addict who gets to make videos about food for my profession. I will try any type of food once and then I'll probably fall in love with it and go through a phase of eating it every day.
- Likes: artichokes; prosciutto; manchego and pretty much all the cheese in the world; all berries; my grandmother's strawberry rhubarb pie; Alphonso mangos; anything Indian; sushi; ginger; oysters (but mostly when they're steamed and I can shuck them)
- Dislikes: bad buffet food
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Slightly North of Broad (Charleston, SC); Frank (NYC); Three Chimneys (Isle of Skye, Scotland); Trishna (Mumbai); Britannia (Mumbai); Husk (Charleston, SC); Veselka (NYC); Sakagura (NYC);
- Foods I cannot live without: See all the likes above
- Best Meal Ever: Total toss-up between dinner with my fiancé at Comme Chez Soi in Brussels; Dinner at home in Mumbai with Nissa's lamb korma; my dad's 50th birthday at Cinqvante; cheesy crab by the sea in Penang, Malaysia; or the hearts of palm bruschetta and duck risotto at some small bistro whose name I can't remember in Rio; Pho on a plastic chair in Saigon; Valentines dinner at Blue Hill at Stone Barns... Everything at L'Arpege in Paris, but especially their incredible egg...Basically, this question is unanswerable!
Bobby Deen has been working on making recipes healthier on his Cooking Channel show Not My Mama's Meals, but that doesn't mean he can't go all out for a holiday as big as Memorial Day. We recently caught up with the host and restaurateur at an...
It's hard not to enjoy a crowd-pleaser like pad thai. But just because we might find ourselves ordering the same item off the menu every time we order from our favorite Thai restaurant, doesn't mean that we are going to attempt to make it at home...
Summer is all about refreshing cocktails, but sometimes mixologists go overboard with overly sweet concoctions. The "St. Ambrose Cup" is a cocktail that stays light with ingredients like lemon and cucumber, but still packs a serious boozy punch...
Make the marshmallowy, sugared candies at home with this easy recipe.
Grocery store aisles are now packed with snacks claiming to be healthy, but there's nothing quite like making your own snacks at home. These chips are a twist on the classic that add a little spice to the already sweet flavor of sweet potatoes. You...
Tomato sauce can often feel like a boring old weekday staple, but with this recipe you can literally spice it up. By adding the rich flavors of sopressata and charred zucchini with the unique tang of Sriracha, this is a sauce will definitely add a flair...