Ali Rosen, Daily Meal Video
Enlarge Image +
Credit: @ Ali Rosen
I am a food addict who gets to make videos about food for my profession. I will try any type of food once and then I'll probably fall in love with it and go through a phase of eating it every day.
- Likes: artichokes; prosciutto; manchego and pretty much all the cheese in the world; all berries; my grandmother's strawberry rhubarb pie; Alphonso mangos; anything Indian; sushi; ginger; oysters (but mostly when they're steamed and I can shuck them)
- Dislikes: bad buffet food
- All Time Favorite Restaurants: Slightly North of Broad (Charleston, SC); Frank (NYC); Three Chimneys (Isle of Skye, Scotland); Trishna (Mumbai); Britannia (Mumbai); Husk (Charleston, SC); Veselka (NYC); Sakagura (NYC);
- Foods I cannot live without: See all the likes above
- Best Meal Ever: Total toss-up between dinner with my fiancé at Comme Chez Soi in Brussels; Dinner at home in Mumbai with Nissa's lamb korma; my dad's 50th birthday at Cinqvante; cheesy crab by the sea in Penang, Malaysia; or the hearts of palm bruschetta and duck risotto at some small bistro whose name I can't remember in Rio; Pho on a plastic chair in Saigon; Valentines dinner at Blue Hill at Stone Barns... Everything at L'Arpege in Paris, but especially their incredible egg...Basically, this question is unanswerable!
Guy Fieri doesn't slow down for anything. He's had 17 seaons of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (along with numerous other Food Network shows) and now he has his third cookbook for the show. We sat down with the "Triple-D" star to discuss...
Mario Batali is certainly busy — between his restaurants, The Chew, Eataly, and his kids coming out with a book, you wouldn't think he had time for another partnership. But we recently caught up with Molto Mario at an event celebrating the...
Living gluten-free can sometimes seem like an exercise in learning everything you can't have. But Gluten-Free Girl blogger and author Shauna Ahern wants to turn that perception upside-down and instead focus on everything gluten-free people can eat....
Make the marshmallowy, sugared candies at home with this easy recipe.
Grocery store aisles are now packed with snacks claiming to be healthy, but there's nothing quite like making your own snacks at home. These chips are a twist on the classic that add a little spice to the already sweet flavor of sweet potatoes. You...
Tomato sauce can often feel like a boring old weekday staple, but with this recipe you can literally spice it up. By adding the rich flavors of sopressata and charred zucchini with the unique tang of Sriracha, this is a sauce will definitely add a flair...