- Nathan Myhrvold born (1959)
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature and cut into ½-inch chunks
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ cup dark brown sugar, lightly packed
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 5 ounces dark chocolate
- 5 ounces white chocolate
- 4 ounces milk chocolate
These cookies taste so good, they will make you feel better about just about anything. Best when served warm, with slightly gooey centers, with a glass of milk.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Combine butter, sugars, and corn syrup in a bowl with electric mixer. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Stir in vanilla.
In separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Add dry ingredients to the creamy mixture. Do not overbeat.
Fold in chopped chocolate.
Roll out dough into 2-inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Bake until the cookies are set on the edges and gooey in the center, about 8 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes.