Some Guy Tried to Eat a Burger with 1,050 Strips of Bacon
Recipe of the day
- D.O.M.: A Must-Have Restaurant Experience in Brazil
- Cancún, Las Vegas, and NYC: Top 3 Destinations for American Travelers in 2015
- Huntington Beach, Calif.: America’s Most Wallet-Friendly Food City
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean
- 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2013
So, Japanese Burger Kings decided to take "Have it your way" literally, and started offering 15 slices of bacon for $1, which is a pretty good deal.
But then, Rocket News 24 had to go get this guy to buy a hamburger with 1,050 rashers of bacon, paying some $70 plus tax/tip for the monstrous order. It's Epic Meal Time-worthy, except with one poor stupid guy trying to eat his way through. Where is Kobayashi when you need him? Watch below.
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts