- Taco Day
New York City Waiter Steals $126,000 and More News
Recipe of the day
- Greenpeace Launches Campaign Against Chicken of the Sea Tuna
- An Employee Lost A Leg and Another Lost 2 Fingertips at a Kentucky Fried Chicken Supplier
- Burritos: How Can a Culinary Opinion be Wrong?
- There’s a Scientific Reason Why You’re So Obsessed With Pizza
- This Horrifying New App Will Let People Rate Fellow Humans Like Restaurants
The Daily Meal brings you the biggest news from the food world.
José Andrés: Jet-Packer: Here is a video of the chef emerging from the sea via jetpack. Baller. [Eater]
Waiter Thief: A waiter at Tribeca restaurant Catskills Cuisine reportedly went on a $126,000 shopping spree with customers' credit cards. [Gothamist]
Orange Wine Over: Is the orange wine trend over? Not quite, but it's getting there. [Inside Scoop SF]
Coffee Porn: Here is a super indie coffee promo video from Stumptown Coffee. Obviously. [Grub Street]
Best New Bars: Details has rounded up a listicle of the best new bars in America, with plenty making our bucket list. [Details]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts