Travel Blogs: Persian Kotlet and More
In today’s Link Love, a nougat store opens in Zurich, plus a Filipino version of spaghetti putanesca
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Sydney’s newest watering hole: Freda’s Bar and Canteen, set up in a former warehouse, serves drinks and an array of eats. (You know it’s serious if they’re roasting a lamb on a spit outside.) [Grab Your Fork]
• Momofuku-inspired pork dishes served at the S.Wine Café Deli in Kuala Lumpur. [CC Food Travel]
• A chef demonstrates how to make kotlet, a Persian meatball-type dish made from ground meat, mashed potatoes, and herbs. [Charles French]
• A restaurant/museum in the Philippines serves anak ng putanesca, a putanesca variation spiced with cayenne. [Juanderfulpinoy]
• Zurich just got a little bit sweeter with the opening of La Boîte à Nougat, with flavors of nougat like violet, orange cinnamon, and chocolate cranberry. [My Kugelhopf]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).