Travel Blogs: Persian Kotlet and More
Recipe of the day
- How People Celebrate Mother’s Day Around the World
- ‘Nearly Disastrous Plunge’ of Serbian President’s Plane Blamed on Co-Pilot’s Coffee Spill
- EU Gives Thailand 6 Months to Stop Illegal Fishing Practices or Face Costly Import Ban
- The 10 Companies That Produce 90 Percent Of Our Food
- Which Hot Sauce Are You, Based on Your Astrological Sign?
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• Sydney’s newest watering hole: Freda’s Bar and Canteen, set up in a former warehouse, serves drinks and an array of eats. (You know it’s serious if they’re roasting a lamb on a spit outside.) [Grab Your Fork]
• Momofuku-inspired pork dishes served at the S.Wine Café Deli in Kuala Lumpur. [CC Food Travel]
• A chef demonstrates how to make kotlet, a Persian meatball-type dish made from ground meat, mashed potatoes, and herbs. [Charles French]
• A restaurant/museum in the Philippines serves anak ng putanesca, a putanesca variation spiced with cayenne. [Juanderfulpinoy]
• Zurich just got a little bit sweeter with the opening of La Boîte à Nougat, with flavors of nougat like violet, orange cinnamon, and chocolate cranberry. [My Kugelhopf]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts