Travel Blogs: New Zealand's Rocket Rojo and More Links
In today's Link Love, duck drumstick soup, plus 'Tokoyo pop' restaurant
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• New Zealand's most fun place to grab a taco? Rojo Rocket, complete with colorful murals, sangria, and Allitas Borrachas. [A Table for Two]
• A duck drumstick soup from Pun Chan has big, aromatic flavors. [Motormouth Ipoh]
• The bloggers behind Cumi and Ciki talk to chef Garth Welsh, The Westin Kuala Lumpur’s new director of kitchens, to find out his favorite food growing up and his worst restaurant disaster. [Cumi and Ciki]
• Try one of Denmark's fishiest sandwiches, made with herring, lox, cold cuts, and cheese. [Roads & Kingdoms]
• One London restaurant, Paper Planes, combines Japanese fare with "Tokoyo pop" for an Asian-fusion experience. [Not Quite Nigella]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Have something to say?
Add a comment (or see what others think).