- Dave "Wendy's" Thomas born (1932)
Travel Blogs: Ginseng Chicken Soup and More
Nuovo Mercato TestaccioAn al pastor taco in Mexico City.
Nuovo Mercato Testaccio
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A Korean specialty, ginseng adds an immunity booster to a chicken soup made with rice and chestnut stuffings. [Cuisine Paradise]
• Cinco de Mayo is over, but everyone still loves an al pastor taco in Mexico City. [Roads & Kingdoms]
• Rome's Mercato di Testaccio will close after nearly 100 years, but vendors will relocate to the new food market, Nuovo Mercato Testaccio. [Parla Food]
• A true reason to celebrate spring: kebabs in Istanbul. [Istanbul Food]
• A new underground supper club, Transparent Apron, in Kuala Lumpur, has taken the dining scene by storm. [A Lil Fat Monkey]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts