Travel Blogs: Ginseng Chicken Soup and More
Recipe of the day
- What Did The World's Most Notorious Criminals Request for Their Last Meals?
- ‘World’s Hottest Burger’ is Doused in Hot Sauce and Literally Set on Fire
- KFC is Launching Edible Coffee Cups Made of Cookies and Chocolate
- Fermented Shark and 10 More of the World’s Stinkiest Foods
- Foods That Make You Feel Fuller Longer
Every day, The Daily Meal scours the web for stories worth reading and blogs worth following.
• A Korean specialty, ginseng adds an immunity booster to a chicken soup made with rice and chestnut stuffings. [Cuisine Paradise]
• Cinco de Mayo is over, but everyone still loves an al pastor taco in Mexico City. [Roads & Kingdoms]
• Rome's Mercato di Testaccio will close after nearly 100 years, but vendors will relocate to the new food market, Nuovo Mercato Testaccio. [Parla Food]
• A true reason to celebrate spring: kebabs in Istanbul. [Istanbul Food]
• A new underground supper club, Transparent Apron, in Kuala Lumpur, has taken the dining scene by storm. [A Lil Fat Monkey]
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts