- Peach Month begins
- Sandwich Month begins
Top Viral Food Stories You May Have Missed
Today on The Daily Meal
Recipe of the day
- Is This the Craziest Thing Someone Has Done for Free Food?
- This Drunk Guy Accidentally Bought More Than $500 Worth of Pizza for Strangers
- What’s It Like to Fly on Qatar Airways Business Class? Hint: It’s the Lap of Luxury
- Costco Will Cut Back on Chilean Salmon, Source Most From Norway
- Whole Foods Market’s Stock Drops, Does Not Meet Third-Quarter Earning Expectations
If you’re like us, you spend every waking moment scouring the Web when you’re not eating, sleeping, working, or doing other life necessities. If you’re not, that’s OK. That’s our job.
Click through our slideshow to see the top viral food stories so far in 2013; the rest of 2013 has a lot to live up to, but we’re expecting some solid food raps and eye-opening technique videos to pop up soon. (Nothing will beat "Hot Cheetos and Takis," however, winner of last year’s viral food stories).
Be a Part of the Conversation
Join the Daily Meal's Community and Share your Thoughts